Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

Disney Villain Tattoo Set

I was on deviantART today and I came across this artist named Mandie Manzano. 
HOLY SHIT, GUYS. This girl is incredible. All of her work looks like beautiful stained glass. AND... a lot of it is Disney. (Heart eyes!)
I LOVE Disney... But I especially love the Disney villains. I mean.. Maleficent has been my all time favorite fictional character since I was about 2 years old. Hell, I even have a tattoo of her. So when I saw these I NEEDED to have them in my game. 
This CC does not show how incredible her work is. I strongly suggest you guys go check her out, buy her art and support the shit out of her.



They are standalone categorized into the same thumbnail.
Non-default. Teen - Elder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik