Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Horror Movie Tattoos!

Now... If there's anything you need to know about me, it's that I'm a HUGE horror movie fanatic. (ESPECIALLY the old black and whites!)
I mean really, it's an obsession.
So it was only a matter of time before this happened...


I am SO excited about these!
These are non-default and work for teen though elder.
All of them have their own swatches. You'll know 'em when you see 'em. I didn't take any screen shots of them though because lazy.
I hope other people get as much joy out of these as I do.

Download

By the way, for anyone that's curious: 
I used Quyen Dinh's beautiful art for these tattoos. She is an AMAZING artist from Orange County. Seriously, go check out her tumblr and buy her shit on etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik